Frenchy

Frenchy

City Girl (A Yellow Rose Trilogy #3)

City Girl - Lori Wick I have no idea why i love this book so much but i do. It was one of the first books that i ever read that was more adult and for some reason it gets to me every time. I think i have read it at least 10 times again i don't know why its not like any other books i like. Its about a girl who wants better for herself so she moves from New York to Texas (takes place in 1883) for a nanny job. I fell in love with Reagan she is so independent and in no way does she want a man and normally im not into stubborn characters it gets annoying. I never felt that way reading this book i guess i understood her reasons. Speaking of thing im not normally into tall redheaded cowboys is one of them, but i loved Cash. He was so wonderful i wanted him to be real (i think i first read this book when i was 10). The only thing that i think puts off people is that its a Christian Romance. When i read this book i didn't know that they had sex in books. So i thought the kissing scene was romantic and i didn't need or want anything else. Now i don't read Christian Romance. If you get my meaning lol. I just thought i should give a reason why this book is in my i love this books list when its so unlike every other i have.